Monday, July 6, 2009

Some stuff I been doin at work.

So I have been discovered. I have been shang hai-ed into designing sales flyers and posters for my work, Rent-A-Center. Using photoshop and picture elements, I have created a new design philosophy for my region (about 5 states worth of Rent-A- Center locations) from the ground up. Its been pretty time consuming, and my compensation comes in the form of gift cards that equal up to a few dollars less per hour than my normal wage when you take into account the number of hours it takes for each flyer. But, what better way to gain the attention of your superiors than being the dude who generates a third again as many sales per store from his flyers? Not too many. Yes, that is Magic Johnson. Yes, RAC owns his soul too.



No comments:

Post a Comment